Thursday, December 13, 2007

A house in Butte!

We put an offer on a house in Butte, contingent upon the sale of our Great Falls home. It looks like everything is working out (knock on wood!!!) so I thought I'd share a picture of the house we are looking at. It is a cute 2 bedroom, 1 bath, with a 2 car garage.
While I was in Butte the last couple days, Clint took me on a tour of the area he has been spending a lot of his time patrolling. It was great to get out and see the area surrounding Butte. It's beautiful and mountainous. Though the outdoor opportunities are going to be different, I can see us truly enjoying getting to know the area.
Here is a couple pictures of a badger that we came across. You can click on the picture to make it bigger if you want to see him peeking out of his hole at us!



1 comment:

Da Baums said...

Cute house & cute lil badger. I wanna pet him :)