Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Project

Well, two kittens were abandoned outside of my work... Being the big hearted individuals that we are, my boss and I decided to try to raise them until they are old enough to be adopted by someone. We agreed to take turns keeping them so that one of us doesn't get too burnt out on "kitten duty"!

They are only a couple days old (still have umbilical cords attatched). They are SO needy, they must be fed and you must even help them poo and tinkle.
Rebel is so intense, he watches them constantly and wants to be close at all times. I'm not sure if he wants to help, or eat them... I'm erring on the side of caution right now!

Clint was pretty hesitant at first, but being the great sport that he is, he jumped right in and helped me feed them. I'm not sure that these pictures show how truly tiny they are... The black one weighs 3.5 oz and the gray one weighs 4 oz. The black one isn't doing as well as the gray one. We actually thought he was dead when we first found them. But, we are doing the best that we can and we'll keep you updated on how they do!

1 comment:

Da Baums said...

How cute are they! You guys look great too! Clint-o buddy you are looking all grown up! Weird!