Saturday, May 12, 2007

The kittens seem to be doing well!

Well, Mittens (the black one) and Stormy (the gray one) are doing pretty well. I am quite the kitty mom, if I do say so myself!! Clint has been working on the property a bunch, but since I'm on call I'm stuck around here. Having the twins is pretty time consuming, so it works out well that this is the week I'm on call.

When closely monitored, the dogs even get to see them. Bones is very good with them, but he is so oral (everything goes in that mouth). I still can't decide what Rebel wants from them. He gaurds their kennel all the time and is so intense, but he really doesn't like it if they touch him.

They do seem to be growing, but look how tiny they still are! They are amazing!

It was stormy the other afternoon, and Clint was able to snap this picture. This rainbow streched all across the sky. It was awesome.

2 comments:

Da Baums said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Da Baums said...

What does your cat think of them?