Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Another great weekend

Two weeks ago I was able to get an extra day off and Clint and I headed up North for an outstanding day in the Mountains. I had a special permit for a buck up there, but you have to wait until late in the season when the deer come out of the wilderness. However, we got up there, hiked back into the Mountains and saw no deer...  it was crazy! We did get into some elk and almost connected, but they were a little too far and then as we crept closer some shifting wind ruined it for us! However, we had an amazing time and then I was able to use my permit to harvest a doe with the kids and Clint along. It was a perfect, low stress hunt with a successful harvest at the end... doesn't get much better than that!
 Then the next day, Mom and I took the kids to a dinosaur event. They had an incredible time! They got to dig for bones...
 and ride lots of dinosaurs!









It was a lot of fun!

No comments: