Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Last weekend was a "meat making" weekend!  We made landjaeger, summer sausage, venison ham, and of course burger.  The kids did a great time helping!  Dane is actually getting to such a great age.  He was able to help a fair amount which freed me up and I was able to do some clean up and other tasks while he helped Clint.  Kimber still has a little growing to do, but she is getting there too and will we will have two awesome helpers before we know it!






Then I was making something in the food processor and Kimber came into the kitchen like this... Safety is always a top priority around our house! :)
 Monday morning we started our day by hanging on the couch doing valentines...  Dane gave Kimber some stickers.  I promise that I had nothing to do with the placement of this sticker!
 Dane had all of his cards organized and was doing a very nice job!  He is our handsome little man for sure!

No comments: