Saturday, September 21, 2013

Falling Behind... :)

In between the last post and now, we have had some fun, I traveled to Anniston, Alabama for work, and the Baum family came and visited!  Whew!  Crazy, fun, busy!
Here are some pictures of our fun trip to the Gates!  I might even say it's one of my new favorite fishing places.  Great fishing (the catching was pretty awesome too!), beautiful views, and the weather was fantastic!
I've said it once, and I will say it again...  little man is quite the fisherman and outfished all of us! (I'm actually not exaggerating... he literally caught more fish than any of us, and was doing it on his own, with whatever rod he picked up!)  

 He was landing them too!  Nice, big trout!
 Hold on to your hats!  
 Kimber is in on the fun too!
 Slippery little sucker!
 CHEESE!!!!

No comments: