Saturday, July 14, 2012

The computer is not working well with me lately!!!

This is the third time I have uploaded these pictures, and I was only able to get a few.  Oh well, I will keep working on it and should have a couple more updates in the next few days! 
With it being so hot, the whole family has been into water play!!!  Even Shep!  Before we got a little pool, the children were super resourceful and turned the lid for the sandbox upside down and filled it with water! 
 Shep says that Kimber smells funny!
 Brock and Clint took a float trip in the boat down the Missouri a couple weeks ago and had a great time!  I dropped them off one morning and then Carrie picked them up at a different spot down the River the following night.  They caught some fish and had a great time.  There were a lot of caddis flies (sp?) which don't bite or anything...  they are just a bit of a nuisance. 

Lots of bugs...


Brock landed a nice walleye!

Then on the fourth we went to a friends house for fireworks and fun.  I only got this one picture, though, so you will have to watch for the next update.  Some of the pictures are pretty darn funny!

No comments: