Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little fishin' and a little runnin' means a good weekend for all!

I don't have much time...  but I wanted to share some pictures from our first boat trip of the season.



Daddy found this beautiful wildflower

Naptime

Dane netted these fish for me all by himself!  He did such a great job and was SO PROUD!  (Kimber was sleeping on Clint so he was out of commission for a little while...  but Dane stepped up and did great!)

The two fish that he netted for me... 

Then he helped net this big one!


This was a really nice trout.  Clint landed it with Dane's help on the netting part!  We ate it the next night and it was delicious!
Then on Sunday we ran the Icebreaker...  I ran the 5 mile run, Clint and Brock did great doing the 3 miler, and then we all ran the 1 mile run with Dane.  It was super fun even though it was actually really hot. 
 Dane was super excited to pose with the penguin!  Holy cow, I totally didn't envy the person in that outfit...  I bet they were sweating like crazy since it was like 80 degrees.



No comments: