Saturday, April 9, 2011

Before our Trip

I meant to post before we left for Oregon, but we were SO BUSY trying to get everything in order that I just couldn't find the time.  So, here are a few random pictures.

Dane got his new "big boy" (twin size) bed.  We went and picked out sheets and a blankets together.  Spiderman it is!  He loves it and is doing great.  It is just on the floor at this point so that if he falls out, it isn't too far!
 Craft time!  Dane is working on his birthday thank you cards.  With Dad and Kimber helping, of course!
 Kimber and I began our battle with thrush.  We both were on antibiotics for a while so we got thrush really bad.  With Dane I found that Gentian Violet was the only thing that would really get rid of it, although it is exceptionally messy.  Kimber and I had a whole lot of purple going on for a few days! 

No comments: