Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I know I'm biased but..

aren't these boys the cutest?









We went out to Holter again last weekend and had such an amazing time!  The weather was perfect and we caught a few fish.  They weren't biting that great, but with my hubby's amazing skills he still was able to get a few to take what we were offering!
As always, life is crazy busy.  Between work, Dane, and trying to keep our house in order we feel like we are going non-stop.  But, we are having so much fun along the way!

3 comments:

Lee, Sheri and the yellow dog said...

Your are right those boys are so cute!!!! love to see the pics. Hugs, Sheri,Lee

My Life by Abby Sutfin said...

Hey there!! Thank you soooo much for the card! It made me Feel loved on my bday! Your boys are sooooooooo cute!! I cant believe how much Dane has grown! He looks like a lil boy instead of a baby! SO CUTE! And your Prego belly pix! You are a pregnant supermodel! You look amazing! I am soo proud of you for posting that too!! YOU rock lady! I will give you a call soon! LOVE your blog!

Shannon Houston said...

Your boys are definitely cute! and I love, love Dane's hat...he looks like such a little man. Sounds like you are staying pretty busy...enjoy.