Friday, September 12, 2008

A big thank you to my hubby!!!

I had the opportunity to go to Helena for a really great training. Clint is so supportive and encouraged me to go even though that meant leaving him and Dane for 2 nights. There was no part of me that was worried about Dane not getting the best care... Clint is an amazing dad... But, I felt bad cause Clint has never had to get up with him at night. It's pretty easy for me since I'm nursing, but it's a little more complicated for Clint. He had to heat up a bottle and then sit up and feed him. Needless to say, I think he was glad when I got home yesterday. Dane spent 2 of the days with Grandma, and I think they had a pretty good time as well! I however missed them so much and I sped home yesterday as soon as I was done with class.
Besides that, we are semi-moved into our new home. Most of our stuff is here and the essentials are unpacked, but there are a fair amount of boxes still hanging out. I will try to get those put away! Clint is working on building a storage shed in the back. He demolished the little metal shed and this weekend we are going to work on building a new one. Today is Dane's 6 month appointment, so it will be interesting to see how big our "little man" is now.
Well, I tried to put some pictures on but for some reason it's giving me an error message. I will try again later.

No comments: