Friday, June 27, 2008

Grammy and Gramps!

Oregon was great! We had an awesome time and Dane was a total champ. It took us about 11 hours of driving each way so he spent a fair amount of time in the car. The class reunion was pretty good. I wish that more people had come, but it was good to catch up with those who did.

While we were there, Dane got to spend some time with Grammy and Gramps and had so much fun.



My dad built a fence to keep the cows out of Marsha's flower beds when they come to Montana(the cows are all free range) and I had to post a picture. It is an example of how my dad does things.. Never half-way or lite-weight. (even his grandson fits this!!!) I thought it was pretty cool, but it does block the view from the window so he will probably work on it when they get home.


I think I've mentioned it before, but my Dad is a very gifted mason. I never get tired of looking at what he has done! Here is a picture of his beautiful work.


Here are a couple pictures of the valley that Joseph (my hometown) is nestled in.



In between Lewis ton and Missouli you follow the Clearwater River. As you can see by the following picture, it is a beautiful drive, but by the time you reach the pass you are SO READY to be done!

1 comment:

Shannon Houston said...

Glad to hear you and Dane made it back safe and sound. Looks like you had a great visit to Oregon, beautiful pictures! Dane is getting so big!