Thursday, January 31, 2008

32 weeks and counting!!!

For those who aren't able to witness "the belly" first hand... Here are a couple pictures! As you can see, things are moving right along, and little Dane Jakob (we think that is going to be his name) is growing like crazy. I'm very fortunate and the pregnancy is going really well, I'm only suffering from some minor pregnancy discomforts that I think are pretty normal. Clint is probably about the best hubby a girl could ask for and is so helpful and understanding!

2 comments:

Da Baums said...

You look sooo good! I can't believe how tiny you are! I bet he's only going to be about 7 lbs. I am so excited for you guys. Having a baby is the coolest experience. Pregnancy sucks but trust me it is so worth it!

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!!! I can't wait to meet our little man!!!