Friday, August 10, 2007

Hawaii!!!

My mom and I were fortunate enough to fly to Hawaii to visit my brother and his family. As you can see by the following pictures we had an amazing time and had a chance to enjoy most of the fun that Oahu has to offer. My only regret is that our hubby's were able to go (Clint and Perry) But, maybe next time.






I got to try surfing. I thought it was going to be easy, but it was hard to stay up. It was an incredibly good time though!






Here are my nephews, Evan (sitting) and Owen. These boys are amazing swimmers and we spent a lot of time in the water!


This is my brother with his beautiful daughter, Erica on his shoulders. Like all of their kids, she is a total trooper. But, once in a while she hitches a ride!


This is my sister-in-law (Lisa) and Erica.


Erik, Evan, Owen and I all got to go sailing! It was so great and I felt like I could stay out there forever!

For a few of the days we were spoiled and stayed in a hotel. This was sample of the night and daytime views from our room! Mom and I spent a few evenings sitting on the deck enjoying the view.


Here's a picture of my beautiful mom in front of some amazing Hawaii scenery.


Here I am with a little island in the background!

No comments: